Our Statement of Beliefs
1. We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the divinely inbreathed, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, externally existent in the Person of the Holy Trinity.
3. We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His unqualified deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal coming again at the second advent.
4. We believe that justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ and that spiritual renewal by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
5. We believe in holy living and the present-day reality of the baptism of the Holy Spirit (according to Acts 2:4), the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord’s supernatural healing of the human body.
6. We believe in Christ’s Leadership of the church, observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immerse for believers, and the Lord’s Supper.
7. We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the non-repentant in the lake of fire.
The Neighbourhood Church is a part of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. For a more detailed Statement of Faith please go to paoc.org and open the PAOC FAMILY page. Then open up “What We Believe.” A copy of our Statement of Fundamental and Essential Truths will come up for you to read or print.
Helping people find and follow Jesus:
- by loving and caring for one another
- by teaching and living the Scriptures
- by adding value to our neighbourhood and beyond
Have a question about what we believe at The Neighbourhood Church? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to talk with you.